Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baby quilts!


When I was pregnant with Luz, I decided I wanted to sew a quilt for her.  I had so much fun, I decided to go quilt crazy!

Here is my baby quilt roundup!

Luz' quilt:


I saved the scraps, and when Chi was born, I made Luz a doll quilt to match her "special quilt."


Owl quilt for Baby G:

About a year later I came up with this cute little owl softie and mailed it to G for his first birthday! 


Robot quilt for Baby B!


Of course, I had to make a matching plush robot! I based the robot off a tutorial found here.



Here is my latest quilt: Chi's!  I finally decided to branch out from the four square block! Haha!

I love the fun floral back -- plus, it's minky!  So soft!

I made Chi a little matching stuffed rabbit!  I based this off the darling stuffed animals sold here.



I'm almost done with another baby quilt for my new niece due in a couple of months!  I'll post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment